Years ago I didn’t know so much about taking care of myself. We didn’t have money but we had lots of plants and trees around the house. I learned that if you invest in yourself, people will also invest in you. So take care of yourself because it is the best you got.
To feel confident and feel good, first, you need to do something good to yourself.
There are many affordable or free ways to do this wether you are living on the mountains, islands or city. Here are the Natural Beauty Treatments I did this week. To to talk to you about it, I personally had to make and try them first.
1. COFFEE FACE AND BODY SCRUB (CLICK THIS LINK FOR FULL VIDEO TUTORIAL)
Coffee scrub has several benefits that include: exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties, temporary reduction of cellulite, improved circulation, reduced eye puffiness, and smooth skin.
All you need is
- Pressed COFFEE Powder.
- Any kinds of SUGAR.
- Organic/Virgin Coconut Oil
- Any Recycled Container
- Place the pressed coffee powder/tabs in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 lesser amount of sugar to the coffee powder then just 1/4 amount of coconut oil
- Mix it well using the spatula.
- Now that you have your home-made face and body scrub, put it in a container and leave it in the fridge.