Why did he dumped me? Why did he disappear and suddenly dating a new girl? Why didn’t it work and told me we can be friends instead? So many why’s. Here’s probably WHY.
1. YOU PUT TOO MUCH MAKE-UP -it’s okay, you want to look beautiful that’s why you put make -up but don’t overdo it. Enhance but don’t paint your face with a new face. Guys are scared of women with caked up face. They assumed your face will turn into something different in the mornings.
2.YOU FLIPPED ALL YOUR CARDS. -It is important that women never ever loses their mystery. Always keep it fresh and exciting. You want to look sexy? Impressed him with your simplicity and elegance. Whatever you do, whatever you wear, if he is attracted to you, you need no sexy dress, an elegant or simple casual dress is sexier than showcasing your business to everyone. Once you have given him all your best shots, you become boring.
3. YOUR MOUTH IS NASTY AND LOUD. – stop cursing. Some women just don’t know how to carry themselves. It’s not attractive if a girl sounds like she can burry anyone with her mouth before they actually die. Talking loud, cursing every other second. Leave some room for self-respect, woman!
4. YOU PUT TOO MUCH PERFUME.- Men love natural scents just like how we love men’s masculine scent. How can he squeeze and hug you at night when he can’t even breath because your perfume is killing him?
5. YOU’RE TOO MANLY.– it’s alright, he get it, you’re not lady like, but why do you need a man if you’re already a man yourself? Don’t be aggressive all the time. Ladies are known to be caring, sweet and bubbly, do not forget this elements.
6. YOU WERE IMMATURE – Men hate women who never really developed maturity, like they have to baby sit all the time. Spoiled bitches, always want to have want they want. Men love women who are sensitive,mature and funny. Someone they can bring with them in any occasions, everywhere and wouldn’t have to worry all the time. See the reasons why they always had to lie about where they are going?
7. YOU WERE A DRAMA QUEEN– who wants to be with a woman who is always stressed? who whines about her life all the time, always talking about problems, always lonely, always making drama. It’s draining to be with a woman with lots of issues like this.
8. YOU WERE SELFISH.– Don’t be bitter. Stop lying and cheating because you don’t want to lose. The moment you cheated or lied is the moment you actually throw away your value.
9.YOU WERE NAGGING.– Men’s best enemy, nagging your man like he is your son. Sometimes silence is enough to say you’re not convinced if you can’t talk it out properly.
10. YOU HAVE SO MUCH OF YOURSELF. – Imagine how big the world is and how tiny you are in it, but for some people, they just feel like they are the centre of the world. The world is different without them. Enough of talking and promoting yourself. If he asked you to tell him something about yourself, then that’s your time to shine. 🙂
11. YOU WERE NOT BEING YOURSELF. – you started a relationship pretending to be someone you were not and as the time passed on, your true color came out. In the end you’re going to have a hard time maintaining all those lies you have built and eventually your true color will come out. Embrace your own skin, your status, the things that you do. Stop lying.
12. YOU WERE CLINGY– boys just like girls want something that they can’t have. Don’t always be around him. Don’t be too dependent on him with all your feelings and all your plans. If you can’t control yourself, go out with your friends.
13. YOU WERE TREATING HIM LIKE HE WAS YOUR SUGAR DADDY– your boyfriend or date is not your dad. Sometimes your dad can’t even buy you the things you want. Stop asking him to buy you things. Wait till he gives you voluntarily. Never ever ask.
14. ENOUGH OF TALKING ABOUT YOUR EX- -ofcourse, who wants listen about your ex-boyfriends’? Move on girl.
15.YOU WERE TOO EASY – You were always available for him, on sex, on everything. Like any guy can run you on his dick. Don’t give in so easily, guys don’t stick around that long with an easy woman.
LADIES. I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL A PIECE OF ADVICE.
IF YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING TOO MUCH FOR ANYONE OR ANYTHING MORE THAN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DO OR GIVE, AND YOU CAN FEEL LIKE IT’S NOT RIGHT, IT’S AGAINST YOUR WILL, RESPECT YOURSELF ENOUGH TO WALK AWAY FROM IT. YOUR VALUE DEPENDS ON HOW YOU VALUE YOURSELF.