1. CREATE YOUR OWN RITUALIt may sound superstitious, but you can start with food, as it is a primary source of energy. Being aware of what kind of energy to put in your body before absorbing it. Not that you’re turning into vegan but changing your eating habit in exchange for something you deeply want, as a sacred covenant with God, may be heard. God’s signature bore in plants. And each plant has its own magical purpose, for example, some plants are for food, medicine, cleansing or can even bring you deep into your consciousness. Each plant has it’s own perfect geometry with nature. It brings joy, peace and harmony. Aren’t you curious of what would happen if you only put good things in your body?
2. DO SOMETHING CRAZY IN YOUR LIFE FOR ONCE AND EMBRACE ALL THAT COULD HAPPEN AS IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE A BOOK.Well, mine was to use all my money for art materials, papers and pens where I could write everything. Give up my apartment then take a flight to an airport that is close to islands and never return until I made my life meaningful. From the airport, I will take the first car that will bring me to random village where I can find strangers to paint and explore with me. If I get hungry, I will ask for coconuts, volunteer in any sustainable activities like farming, fishing, or handcrafting so I can learn the basic form of living. But, this is not for everyone. I was prepared to sleep under the stars, meet strangers and turn them into family. It requires humility, courage, confidence, good work and dedication. And trust that the Universe is kind. Give before you receive.
There’s no growth in the comfort zone. There is no comfort in the growth zone.
3. FORGET WHO YOU ARE AND EMBRACE WHAT YOU CAN BECOME.
How great do you see yourself? Do you feel like the world owe you things? That’s feeling entitled. The more you think great of yourself, is the more you demand for things to be solved for you and in the end, you miss the chance to learn something. Without discomfort, you lose track of reality. If something is greater in front of you, surrender. There is no point of resistance. Everything that you are is all just illusion. Everyone of us are in the same challenge of how to spend a meaningful life therefore, embrace whatever experience you get as if you’re making your life your greatest work of art. Life is a duty and fulfillment. Entitlement is a killer of possibility.
4. LOVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. FIND YOUR TRUTH INSIDE AND LIVE IT.Why is it common to hate so much but it’s bizarre to love as much as you can even if there so much to give? Don’t you think it’s better to spread love than hate? Maybe the love we know is egoistic and limited. Should love allow you to grow, to fulfill your duty, to gravitate one another and inspire you to reach your highest human potential? Love is kind, gentle and free. (Well, that’s just for me.)
5. PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR THOUGHTS AND WHERE IT IS COMING FROM.I think we are all like vessels of thoughts. As if the Sun is Consciousness and we can hear all the messages going around our head. But, we can choose which one to keep and what not because it is the creation of our reality. We must pay attention to our thoughts and each words that are coming out from our mouth. If it’s good, it’s from your Soul talking to you, helping you to find harmony with yourself. If it’s consuming you, you must learn to recognize, find the lesson hidden in it and release it out of your system. The rule is to have a lighter feeling and having relaxed muscles all over the body. If you feel stiff, something is not align in your being Take time to reflect, relax before you react.