1. TAKE A WARM BATH/SHOWERThis seems pretty simple but a warm bath/shower is really comforting. Imagine the bad energy being washed away as the warm water flow on your skin. Take your time until you really feel satisfied. Use a hand gloves with your choice of natural scented bath soap to pamper your skin. Caress your hair slowly and massage your scalp gently. Again, take your time until you finish your general cleansing routine.
2. GET A FULL BODY MASSAGEMassage is considered a sacred system of natural healing dates back to 3000 BCE. Used by Hindus in Ayurveda “life health” medicine, massage therapy was a practice passed down through generations to heal injuries, relieve pain, and prevent and cure illnesses. Swedish massage is the best for relaxation.
3. LET GO OF YOUR STRESSFUL ENVIRONMENTThere are WAYS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH STRESSFUL SITUATIONS but if you lack of energy, it is best to get away from people and things that drains you. Let go of people who no longer serve you to have more room for new energy and to gain clarity.
4. DO YOGA OR A SIMPLE BODY STRETCHING ROUTINEStretching is good for stress relief. It’s best in the morning and whenever you feel uneasy. Here are some easy stretching routines.
5. DECLUTTERYup! It’s time to move on and let go of things that you don’t want to be part of your present anymore. There are energies in everything that we put on and surround ourselves. The best way to feel lighter is to let go of things that weigh you down and stick to the ones that makes your heart feels lighter.
6. HAVE A GOOD SLEEPSleep is important for your body to heal. It is a gift of life. If you have been having problem of sleeping, HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN TRY TO GET A GOODNIGHT SLEEP.
7. EAT PLANTSCONSIDER this as a RITUAL, but if you want are to ask for a DIVINE SUPPORT, you must first prepare your body to receive IT. This can also serves as an offering. But before you start, you must first set your intention on why you are doing it. You can start a week or a month and if you feel that it has changed you, you can also continue doing this as a new lifestyle.